For the attention of students of all specialties of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University 2, 3, 4, 5 years of study!
As part of the agreement on scientific and cultural cooperation with the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, the acceptance of documents for participation in student exchanges for the summer semester of the 2021/22 academic year has begun!
Education language – English / Polish.
Proposals for future courses are available on the website https://amupie.e-msi.pl/
Students can choose to take classes at several faculties.
Training is free. Transportation costs, accommodation, health insurance, and meals – at the students’ own expense (accommodation costs are 425-600 PLN per month).
The procedure for submitting documents for participation in a student exchange includes 2 stages:
STAGE 1 (until November 15, 2021):
Submission of the necessary documents to the Department of International Relations of the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University to verify their compliance with the requirements set by the host university and the selection of students to participate in the exchange program.
Documents required for submission:
• academic certificate with the specified average academic score (not less than 75 points on the rating) (in Ukrainian and English, notarization of the translation is not required);
• language certificate confirming the level of English language proficiency of at least B2, or other proof of English language proficiency of at least B2;
• motivation letter (in English);
• information on the student’s participation in the scientific activities of the University and beyond, participation and winning prizes in competitions, contests, etc. (in English).
The set of documents in electronic form must be compiled into one electronic file in pdf format, the file name must contain the abbreviation of Adam Mickiewicz University in Latin and the student’s name (for example, AMU_Petrenko).
Please send a set of documents by e-mail (indicate “AMU_Petrenko” in the “subject” field) to the address the Department of International Relations email@example.com.
Deadline – November 15, 2021.
The submitted packages of documents will be considered by the competition commission, after which the students will be informed about the results.
Application for participation in the exchange through the online system (November 16, 2021 – December 15, 2021)
Students who meet the requirements set by the host university register, fill in and submit an online application at the following link: https://usosirk.amu.edu.pl/en-gb/offer/DWZ-2021/registration
How to register: https://usosirk.amu.edu.pl/en-gb/home/DWZ-2021/
Online application system for nominees: https://usosirk.amu.edu.pl/en-gb/ (обрати “Registration for short-term studies” та “Exchange Student”);
The following documents must be prepared:
• Transcript of Records (academic transcript) – in English;
• language certificate confirming the level of English language proficiency at least B2, or other proof of English language proficiency at least B2;
• scan of an international passport or ID;
• photo for student ID.
More about exchanges and next steps: http://international.amu.edu.pl/bilateral-agreements/
(Translated from Ukrainian by Iryna Hryniuk)